My name is Jack Kyle and I am the Director of Safety for the James Myers Company. I have held this full time position with them since May of 2004. My role is to provide safety services to the James Myers Company as follows:
1. Conduct routine site safety inspections. (Usually once a week or more
frequently, as needed)
2. Evaluate exposures and provide training to employees on the
appropriate exposure controls.
3. Development of site specific safety plans.
4. Monitor safety performance of employees and supervisors.
5. Assist General Contractor as needed to help ensure overall site
safety regulations are being followed.
My Qualifications for this position would include:
1. Bachelor of Science degree in Safety Engineering Technology from
Fairmont State College.
2. Ten years experience as a Loss Control Consultant with three major insurance
carriers in the Mid-Atlantic region.
3. Four years experience as a Construction Safety Consultant with contractors spanning all phases of commercial construction.
4. Certified OSHA 500 trainer for 30 and 10 hour courses for construction.
5. Continuing education courses in Fall Protection, Scaffolding, Confined Space
Work and general construction site hazards.